Mila Rossi is a contemporary romance author. She creates heroines who don't back down, stand up for themselves and insist on freedom and independence until the right man comes along. Then all rules are thrown out the window. The heroes must be clever, generous and able to throw a girl over their shoulder.
Mila has seen the world and loves to write about it. She also loves to paint vintage anime characters, belly dance, try new foods and perfect her archery skills. She wishes she could partake in extreme sports but only allows her characters to tempt fate. Her own chances of causing disasters are just too high.
Her e-books are available on Amazon and listed on Goodreads and Pinterest.
Mila writes historical romance under the name Alice Lake.
Some of my favorite things...
- Lavender cake (my own genius recipe)
- Vienna, Austria (I grew up there)
- Beating my husband at Rummikub
- The movies Jaws, Her Alibi, and the Alien series
- Cookbooks! Lots of them
- Comic Con
- Tickle fights with my little girls
- The TV shows Star Trek: The Next Generation, I Dream of Jeannie, Murder, She Wrote
- Tom Hardy (no explanation needed)
- Gerard Butler and his Scottish accent
Here I am getting inspired for a new story